Spreading the Love and Laughter

Diabetes Blog Week


As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you.

I read countless excellent posts this week.  I'm sure I also missed countless excellent posts with which I hope to catch up in the coming week or two. 

In an effort to narrow down my top picks (listed here in no particular order), I've limited it to three of those which made me laugh out loud.

George's petition against Targoglycemia was fantastic and coined a new term for the diabetes dictionary. 

From Rolling in the D, this post about the perfect service animal (a goat) was very clever.

Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes routinely makes me laugh.  Wednesday's post about the memorable details of diagnosis was my favorite this week. 

As an addendum, The Tangerine Diabetic is a blog I'd never heard of before this week, but the name itself tempted me to click over. No specific post to recommend, just good writing with a sense of humor. I'll be checking back from time to time.

What a great week of writing and reading.  So glad to have been able to participate with so many fabulous and fascinating people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I review all comments before they are posted, so please be patient!