Rules Are Rules


I'll need to stop by the school this week to pick up my daughter's diabetes supplies from the nurse's office.

I'll empty the bin full of test strips, lancets, infusion set supplies, juice boxes, glucose tabs and the glucometer into a large shopping bag. I'll be given the insulin from the fridge.

My daughter isn't allowed to carry this stuff home.  Only a parent may pick up medical things from the school.

She is, of course, allowed to carry these items with her in her purse or on her person every day.  She brings or wears them to school, has them with her all day and then brings them home.

But somehow these ones in the nurse's office require my special loving transportation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I review all comments before they are posted, so please be patient!