Two - Many Favorites


728x90


Yesterday was the day for 'Continuing Connections' to conclude Diabetes Blog Week.  My delay is two fold:

Yesterday got away from me- it was a gorgeous Sunday packed with activities.

Secondly, and more to the point, I always have a hard time with this d-blog week topic.  I'm never able to read everything and therefore fear that my REAL favorite is still lurking somewhere on a link list waiting to be read.  I also don't want to leave anyone out who I've discovered or particularly enjoyed this week. Narrowing it down is difficult.

But narrow it down I will, to my two favorites from the Diabetes Personified category.  Both are from blogs I hadn't seen before.

From Bustin' Diabetes For Justin, Justin's own picture of diabetes was excellent.  And I love that his mom shared Justin's own words to go with it.  Diabetes is, indeed, "a poop head evil jerk."

Sweet and Sour- The Type 1 Diabetes Roller Coaster compares her diabetes to Moaning Myrtle of Harry Potter fame.   I like the thought that despite all of  Myrtle's faults, there are things we learn to like about her.

To see other bloggers' favorites, click HERE for the link list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I review all comments before they are posted, so please be patient!