Thank You!


Diabetes Blog Week


Last one: As we wrap up another Diabetes Blog Week, let's share a few of our favorite things from the week. This can be anything from a #DBlogWeek post you loved, a fantastic new-to-you blog you found, a picture someone included in a post that spoke to you, or a comment left on your blog that made you smile.  Anything you liked is worth sharing! 

One highlight of D Blog Week for me was getting comments on my posts.

I love writing a post or two every week.  It's a good way to put the whole experience of caring for my daughter's diabetes in perspective for myself.  It helps me think through the particular issues we face, and to process emotions about them.  That's enough, and for just that I'd keep writing.

But I always hope someone is reading.  I hope someone is finding something to identify with, or something that will help.  Maybe my story will make someone laugh or, if needed, cry.  Maybe it will make a couple of people realize they're not alone.

I get scattered comments here and there, but the feedback this past week has been great. To all of you who commented on my, or anyone else's blog, thanks.  It's fun to know you're reading and thinking, and that you enjoyed the words you read!

While D Blog Week has been a particularly busy one for me,  I promise to return the favor slowly but surely over the next couple of weeks!



2 comments:

  1. I'm making my way through Karen's full participant list and just got to your name. Stopping by to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read here and do feel encouraged! We've made it through the first year since my son's diagnosis but still have so much to learn. It's good to understand that others are going through it too, especially others like you with excellent experience. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I review all comments before they are posted, so please be patient!